Monday, April 5, 2010

InDuStRiAl TrAiNiNg At SoNy

Today is my first day of my 12 weeks of industrial training at SONY EMCS.
Since today is the first day of my internship, i woke up super duper early
earlier than any class i have to attend during my time in uniten which is 6AM in the morning.
Actually i woke up even earlier due to sudden power shortage at my home.

Since today is my first day in SONY, i wore formal suit to the company.After preparing for my first day of internship, i depart from my home at 7am and reach SONY EMCS safely around 725AM which is 35minute earlier than my working hour which is 8AM.

At SONY Prai branch, i have reported myself at the security booth and wait for my supervisor to guide me into the SONY premise. During my wait at the security booth, i know some new friend which will be undergoing industrial training with me. There are for of them, they all from UKM which is OUR neighbour university. There are other two intern student which is from UNITEN that in know them already.

Once we enter the premise, we have been debrief and require to fill in our particulars. After that, the supervisor bring us to storeroom to acquire our SONY vest and smoke shoe(static free shoe)
which we are require to wear them when we enter production room.

After collecting the equipment, we head to a room to debrief again on what kind of company SONY is? What product SONY EMCS Prai branch is manufacturing?
From what we know, Sony is a japan base company and in Prai branch is manufacturing Personal Audio system and Home Audio system.

After that we were debrief on the Code of Conduct (COC) , QESH , POKA MISS, 5's and BD 019.
These are some of the top priority rules we have to follow during our internship in SONY.

Tomorrow maybe a harsh day since we are going to have few test.